Lycoming County Pennsylvania Arrest Warrants Search

Pennsylvania Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Virginia criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

Lycoming County, Pennsylvania active warrants are to be signed by a sitting judge in the court of law in order to gain their legal force. Once this successfully occurs, and once a probable cause is determined by the same judge, thanks to the evidence provided by the police, the suspect should be located and withheld. Suspects who escape the police and those who run or move to different states will have their arrest warrants turned into outstanding warrants.

This link: http://m.allgovwarrants.com/ should enable you to use special software to locate timely and also highly reliable information concerning particular criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day. If you are interested in taking your research even further within the borders of other states, you can do so by using the same platform. You can even benefit from the display of some of these records in Spanish.

You also have the option to use the database above in order to conduct an arrest record search.

With close to 26,000 crimes that occurred in Lycoming County, PA between 1999 and 2008, reported crimes seems to have increased by 13 percent. Almost 6 percent of this total number of crimes was considered to be violent, and the rest of 94 percent were officially recorded as not having a violent nature. Close to 50 percent of all of these crimes were discovered to have had occurred less than one mile from the dwellings of the victims. There are up to eight crimes happening on a daily basis here, which means someone falls victims to a crime every three hours. Moreover, for your information, there are more than 15 murders, 130 rapes, and close to 1,200 car thefts transpiring every day.

Search Pennsylvania arrest records by county: