You will be spoilt for choices regarding finding a channel for conducting your arrest warrant searches in Sullivan County, PA. From state departments such as those of the county clerk and the local police to private establishments and even the judiciary will be happy to provide details on locally issued active warrants and arrest records for the area.
The only problem here is that state agencies do not work online. Yes, most of them do have websites, but these sorely disappoint when launching inquiries on arrest warrants. In fact, you cannot even call to ask about criminal history data as you will be told in no uncertain terms that warrant searches will only be undertaken if the applicant shows up in person.
This will be a viable option if you don’t already have a Sullivan County outstanding warrant against you. If this is the scenario, arrests will occur as soon as you enter a state office and your identity is ascertained. Now, if you are wondering how will they know about who you are. Try this answer- all government departments are asking for photo IDs for conducting investigations into the issue of Sullivan County active warrants.
If you must go through a state agency, use the contact details listed ahead, or you could fill the form on top of this page for an internet-based inquiry through a third party information vendor.
- Law enforcement agency: Crthse Main & Muncy Sts, PO Box 157, Laporte, Pennsylvania 18626
- The county magistrate: E 2nd St, Coudersport, PA 16915
- The clerk of court: Main St, La Porte, Pennsylvania 18626
What are your options for finding details on warrants and recent arrests from Sullivan County over the phone? (2021-current)
- To find out about recent arrests and outstanding warrants, call the Sheriff’s Office at 570-946-7361.
- To get information about the warrants and arrests handled by the State Police, call the agency at 570-946-4094.
- To get information on obtaining access to criminal court records, contact the Clerk’s Office at 570-946-7351.
- To learn about the victim-witness program, call Sullivan County Victim Services at 570-946-4063.
Crime statistics of Sullivan County
The annual crime rate of Sullivan County soared by nearly 50% in 2018. The local police received approximately 50 complaints in 2017, while they registered over 70 criminal cases in 2018. Property crimes led to the filing of 62 complaints, while 10 cases were filed against violent crimes.
Crime rates for Sullivan County, Pennsylvania, are not being reported at this time, which means that there is no way to know if the police have been doing their job as well as they should.